A. Evidence for myself in the future that I did actually accomplish something on those days that I looked back and said to myself "What did I do today?"
Pictured above: 5 coaches gifts purchased from 3 different locations, all of which Ainsley threw a tantrum in, and all of which I created the bag for (because I'm OCD), a birthday gift for a friend purchased from yet another location equipped with a homemade card created during a nap time, and another birthday present for one of Walker's friends purchased from yes, one other location, this time in store bought packaging, I apparently ran out of ideas at this point in the day.....
The funny thing is: When Chris came home and asked me what I did that day, I really did look back on this particular day and thought "Wow, I don't think I got anything accomplished today!" Good thing I took this picture for evidentiary support that I do more than cook, clean, tend, and wash.
1 comment:
I am always having those days where I get down on myself that I got nothing done that day. Unproductive days drive me crazy. When I complain about it to my mom, she says, "Are your kids all alive, safe, and fed?" Yes. "Well, then you did good today." I'm not so sure about that. Maybe I should start collecting my own evidence.
What did I do today? Read blogs. (Maybe I better not gather evidence about that!)
Post a Comment