Monday, February 1, 2010
Going Back In Time--Halloween
This year I've done something I've never done before for Halloween. I waited until the week before to buy, not make, their costumes. Hallelujah! The pickings were a little slim and I actually had made efforts for costumes earlier in the season but didn't want to pay full price for anything, even fabric, so I waited, and waited, hoping for a bargain. Alas, couldn't find any up to my (or down to) my standards so we made a trip to Target to see what was left. Ainsley was Snow White, Maverick, a firefighter, Walker, the dreaded Darth Vader (a role he took very seriously) and Aubrey, a witch, or as she told her classmate who was dressed as Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz, Elphaba (the wicked witch of the west from Wicked the Musical.) Aubrey was pretty proud to be Elphaba but I'm afraid Dorothy didn't get it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
She is a very cute witch. That's what Madisen was last year for Halloween. This year was a vampire.
Post a Comment