A few more pictures from our trip. Above: I walked into the front room to see Grandpa wrestling with the kids, from the looks of it, he started it :) Below: Maverick and Ainsley always try to eat their meals in Grandma's backyard at "their table." That is, after they have emptied all of the sand and water out of the table behind them. And their insatiable appetite for eggs is undeniable. Bottom: I had to keep a close eye on Maverick because he just adored his little cousin Clark, or "Clawk" as he says it. Whenever Clark would get some quality roll around time, we could be sure Maverick wasn't far behind and we had to be ready. Mavy doesn't quite understand gentility nor the fact that Clark doesn't like to be poked and prodded, but Maverick loved him despite these weaknesses.
Have I not sent you the one with Mavvy and Ainsley naked outside eating their eggs on the table? Its pretty funny, I wanted to put it on my blog but wasn't sure if you would approve! Clawk misses Maverick, Walker and Aubrey a lot. As for Ainsley, he misses her, but is also afraid she'll take his toys away! Can't wait to see you guys soon! Put a post up of Aub's new earrings! I am dying to see them!
2 comments:
Have I not sent you the one with Mavvy and Ainsley naked outside eating their eggs on the table? Its pretty funny, I wanted to put it on my blog but wasn't sure if you would approve! Clawk misses Maverick, Walker and Aubrey a lot. As for Ainsley, he misses her, but is also afraid she'll take his toys away! Can't wait to see you guys soon! Put a post up of Aub's new earrings! I am dying to see them!
all my kids had an obsession at Ainsley's age too, that's funny. what an awesome grandpa!
Post a Comment