I guess I can live vicariously through her. She's got skills. Ainsley really appreciated them as you can tell by the above picture. She didn't realize that I was taking her picture but I had to get this shot. I couldn't figure out why she had frosting around her mouth, since I wasn't feeding her any so I set up a watch. She would walk into the dining room (where the cakes were located) and would survey the room to see if anybody was watching. If the coast was clear, she would then sneak little scraps. I caught her frosting-handed...but I still let her do it because she totally earned it.
Sunday, July 26, 2009
Vacaville Trip Post # 3
I guess I can live vicariously through her. She's got skills. Ainsley really appreciated them as you can tell by the above picture. She didn't realize that I was taking her picture but I had to get this shot. I couldn't figure out why she had frosting around her mouth, since I wasn't feeding her any so I set up a watch. She would walk into the dining room (where the cakes were located) and would survey the room to see if anybody was watching. If the coast was clear, she would then sneak little scraps. I caught her frosting-handed...but I still let her do it because she totally earned it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Those cakes are AWESOME! Wow!
those cakes are amazing!
Danielle
Post a Comment