Sunday, July 26, 2009

Vacaville Trip Post #1




When we go to Vacaville to visit family, it is an inevitability that we will play on Aunt Randa's giant waterslide conveniently set up next door to Grandma and Grandpa's house. The kids beg for it and practically salivate as it inflates, all except for Ainsley of course who would rather sit in the dirt pile in the backyard and pick her aunt's flowers. In the picture above I've tried forcing her onto the slide to show her how much fun it is....I'm apparently a mean mommy. Needless to say, she continued her day sitting contentedly on the dirt while the others splashed and had a great time.

2 comments:

Kristin Chesnik said...

Ainsley is passionate about her dirt! LOL!

Keechler said...

That is a large intimidating slide for such a little one. But I totally would have done the same thing with my child. Your a great mom!