Sunday, July 26, 2009

Sucker!

I thought that might catch someone's attention with that tag line....
Like the time Walker caught my attention when came up to me, held up his hands like so and asked me, yes seriously asked me, "Hey Mom, can you guess which hand the sucker is in?" So I had to have him reenact it for a picture. Notice how he distracts you by looking at the empty hand. Yeah, he's totally a grandson of a car salesman.

Or the time at our niece's birthday party when I looked over to find Ainsley having a jolly good time with her very own sucker. I didn't know suckers needed instruction manuals. But no worries, she did eventually figure it out.

4 comments:

Kristin Chesnik said...

How funny!

Jenie said...

Suckers SHOULD come with instruction manuals. What's a poor kid to do. :) I love those cakes.. your sister has some serious skills. What a fun trip for you guys!

D3AB said...

That is SO funny!

Danielle

Kim said...

Your children are so funny! I just love to read your blog...keep the stories coming.