Can I just say, "Young and Flirtatious". You guys look too cute. Ahhhh, to run off and do whatever you want without head-checking "1,2,3,4,5," What a vacation! Need to see more pictures!
Thats so funny, your houseboat looks like ours did! The picture Chris is showing his injury, I see a whole lot of Walker face there, its pretty crazy! Glad you had a fun time!
5 comments:
Wow! How fun! You two are so cute. How nice to get a chance to get reacquainted. Glad Chris is OK.
Looks like fun. Trent and I so want to do that.
Can I just say, "Young and Flirtatious". You guys look too cute. Ahhhh, to run off and do whatever you want without head-checking "1,2,3,4,5," What a vacation! Need to see more pictures!
How fun!!! Looks like you guys had a blast! I'm excited to go...Thanks for taking care of my huby for me today :)
Thats so funny, your houseboat looks like ours did! The picture Chris is showing his injury, I see a whole lot of Walker face there, its pretty crazy! Glad you had a fun time!
Post a Comment