At first Beans wasn't too sure about this mushy concoction of aluminum flavor (I've tried it and that's my opinion on how it tastes) but I think she realizes that this is the first step of many between her and a giant hamburger. Whatever it takes Ains, whatever it takes!
She was just recently relegated to the 97th percentile for her height and her weight, a position that an older woman would find quite offensive, but I acquiesce, a position that I take great pride in. I'm not quite sure why I love to hear that my baby is bigger than say, 96 percent of the population her age, I'm completely aware that there will never be some sort of baby cage match planned, but it just sounds so healthy to me. I should note however, that we've had quite the range of baby sizes in our 4 children thus far, some big: Walker, some little: Aubrey, and that with each one I was proud of where they stood in the percentile range. So, I guess one could say, I don't just take pride in the percentiles, I take pride in my babies.
This stage in Baby Ains development is sad for me because real food means really growing up. And she's my little baby. (My 97th percentile baby.)
3 comments:
Trust me, you'll love it. Well, maybe not rice cereal (although it really isn't bad with enough brown sugar) but food in general. So on with the hamburger!!1
None of my kids liked the rice cereal or any of the cereal's for that matter. I'm not sure why but at least they were all consistent on it. As for percentile I think(actually I know) Madisen was my only 95th% baby.
Oh come on. 97% is a good, solid "A" on any test, and you know you like to get an "A" in Baby. Actually, I give you an A+. Ainsly gets extra credit for that grin and her creamy thighs.
Post a Comment