I'm still waiting for the video footage which will follow shortly...but this is my evidence so far of jumping off the cliff at Lake Powell. My husband actually teases me about this because apparently as I stood atop the cliff (which didn't look that high until I got up there,) I showed some hesitation. But when my friends Ryan and Charity yelled up to me from their jet ski, "Don't worry Roxanne, I've got my camera and I can record you doing it for your blog!" Chris knew it was only a matter of counting to 3. And it was. If you look in the water, you'll see my two shoes floating, I threw them down as a final threat to myself that there was no turning back. Chris on the other hand, climbed up another 15-20 feet and casually took the plunge a couple of times in the water. He's never really shown too much fear!
3 comments:
Roxy,
You are one tough Mama. Good for you! I am glad you had a fun time with your sweetheart!
Love,
Mindy
I did the same thing! I thought it's not that high but as soon as I got up there, I was like ummm, maybe it is. I did though. Good for you. Too bad we weren't together. :)
Okay, it looks even better in the picture than what you told me. That's pretty impressive... Looking forward to the video footage.
Post a Comment