Thursday, August 4, 2011

Going Back in Time: September





Man, that year went by fast. Aubrey was going into 4th grade,
Walker Talker was going into 2nd, Maverick was going into preschool and Ainsley, well let's just say she wanted to be in the picture with her Disney Cars backpack. She chose it herself. We offered her Hello Kitty and the Disney princesses but no, that Cars backpack fit her needs. At first we asked her why she needed a backpack. She said "Duh, to hold all my toys."
Well, I drove the little kiddeys to school and showed them to their classrooms. They had gotten the teachers they wanted! They checked the insides of their classrooms and said hello to all of their friends. I finally left them when the bell rang. I still had Maverick, Ainsley and Bode but, it was a lot quieter at the house then it was during summer.
The picture on the left was of Amanda, Aubrey, Kaala and Maverick. Maverick just had to be in the picture :)
The picture on the right was of all the kids before school taking pictures of a reminder of their first day...

No comments: