Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Aubrey's Mini Blog: BUSY

Aubrey's Mini Blog
If I were to describe my family in one word it would be "BUSY". It's been almost a whole entire year since we last posted. I guess that we were so busy that this was the last thing on our mind. And any free time we did have, that was used for napping. Yes, even sometimes I napped too. Time just flies in our family.
Well, a lot, I mean A LOT has happened during this year that we haven't posted. Winter holidays, early birthdays, school, fun trips, a new pet, school ending, summer starting a baptism and summer birthdays. The funny part is, I just named not even a half of that year. We've got a lot of catching up to do. Well, since that's going to take awhile. Aubrey's Mini Blog is going to be summing up some of it. I'm going to let my other family members do the rest of 2010 while I take charge of the current year 2011. In this Aubrey's Mini Blog I will be talking about my dog.
INDIANA JANE RAIDER OF THE DOG PARK
is my incredible, wonderful, amazing, fantastic, awesome dog. We call her Indy for short because saying that all day would be tiring. I had been asking for a dog for a long time and then I got the most awesome one. The day we got her we had a babysitter come over while my parents went to go get a "surprise". That whole week my parents were saying that they were going to go get a surprise and they kept giving hints like 'you play with it'. So, that night my parents left and my babysitter babysat us. The babysitter said she knew what the surprise was. She also kept on giving us hints then she said it was a basketball hoop. My spirits kind of dropped because I was hoping it was a dog. That night, our babysitter told us to go sit int the front room. We then heard my mom and dad's car go into the garage. She said to stay there. Then they came walking through the door with a bundle. I jumped up high and saw a German Shepherd puppy in my mom's arms. I said all my thank yous and held the dog. I was petting it and just plain loving it. We brought it outside and let it walk around. We got all of her stuff ready, her kennel, her food and water, her bedding and put our socks in her cage so she could get used to our scent. I woke up early that morning so I could play with my dog. Of course me being me I asked all the questions I needed to ask the night before.
She's a sweet German Shepherd girl that was born on October 5th 2010.
Indy is so cute and has a huge personality. She LOVES to talk. She enjoys being lazy. She loves to play keep away. And, she lets Bode lay on her.
We give her special training with a trainer and he has whooped her to a very well behaved dog.

<---- This is a picture of Indy lying down in the park.











No comments: