
When he brought home a compilation folder of his paragraph writing and artwork from the beginning of this year, I stopped suddenly at this image. When I asked Walker what it was a picture of he told me, "It's a picture of you telling daddy to get off of the computer."
Hmmm. I didn't think that Chris was on the computer that much nor did I think I looked proportionally that big next to my husband let alone so mean. I like the detail of the kids all frolicking upstairs while Mommy lambasts Daddy. And at least he added "It's fun to spend time with my family" so apparently it's all in good fun...
(And if you look real close to the photo above, you can actually see my foot tapping...)
6 comments:
I love, love, love this picture! Wow, kids really don't miss a thing, do they?
LOL!
HAHAHHAAHAHAHA! Now thats a good pic! Good job Walker!
It's definitely a picture of what goes on at our house with our resident BYU fanatic:) Too funny!
I love the foot tapping!
I love Walker! This is classic. The foot tapping is hilarious.
Post a Comment