Another project before the baby is born. So we played musical chairs with just about all of the rooms in our house over the last few months. The office has moved, the playroom has moved and all childrens rooms have been relocated. So here is the boys room after the transition. We decided to buy a bunkbed for the boys (even though it was a bunkbed accident that gave Walker 12 staples this past year) and they've loved it. It's a month old now and they're not sick of it yet so that's a good sign as well. It's still not a completed room yet but I like where it's heading. The stripes took me a little while thanks to all of my helpers but they're done (and if anybody saw our first home they're quite reminiscent of Walker's first room and I liked them there so we did it again...)
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
The Boy's Room
Another project before the baby is born. So we played musical chairs with just about all of the rooms in our house over the last few months. The office has moved, the playroom has moved and all childrens rooms have been relocated. So here is the boys room after the transition. We decided to buy a bunkbed for the boys (even though it was a bunkbed accident that gave Walker 12 staples this past year) and they've loved it. It's a month old now and they're not sick of it yet so that's a good sign as well. It's still not a completed room yet but I like where it's heading. The stripes took me a little while thanks to all of my helpers but they're done (and if anybody saw our first home they're quite reminiscent of Walker's first room and I liked them there so we did it again...)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I LOVE stripes and I love your boys' room. I just wish stripes weren't so hard to paint. My love for painted stripes dwindled a little after I did stripes in my son's room last year. Way to stick with it.
The room looks awesome, I can't believe all the things you are getting done! It's amazing what a small "ticking time bomb" will do to your motivation levels!
Wow! Their room looks AWESOME! What lucky kids!
I love it! You really need to do some rooms in my house, that is when I have one sometime! :)
Liked them, then and like them now. I really like the bed too. Can I hire you to come do my house?
I love the stripes and the bunkbeds! I need to hire you to come help me with my house!
You are sooooooo talented. The room and bathroom look great!
Post a Comment