
The monkey bathroom.
So my husband calls it nesting, I call it getting things done before a 5th child comes and I don't feel like doing much. This is the kid's bathroom. I always call them my little monkeys so I was lucky to find this line of bathroom amenities from Target and then a coordinating wall vinyl from Etsy.com. I think it turned out great! My husband however was not pleased that he saw me driving home with another can of paint and supplies, but the blue makes a difference doesn't it? "Cinderella's Ball Gown" turned out to be the perfect sky blue for the backdrop of yet another silly monkey in my house.
PS If my husband really wanted something to be frustrated at me about it shouldn't be buying some more paint but climbing the bathroom counter awkwardly pregnant to snap this picture. :)
2 comments:
It turned out great. Very cute! Wish I had my own house to do fun little projects to.
That is so, so cute! I feel aso inspired to redo my kids bathroom (something I have been needing to do anyhow). Thanks for sharing the cute pic (although I wish I could see a mirror image of your monkeyin' around)!
Post a Comment