Now look I realize there are a lot of signs and labels attributed to pregnancy but some are just not fair. Lately I've been labeled as "nesting" just because I want to accomplish a lot of things around the house, and lately I've even been called "grumpy" (thanks Chris) due to my over tired schedule and lack of sleep. Both of those labels I can handle and/or even defend. But for me, one of the worst labels I've heard during this pregnancy is "emotional." I would debate and combat that label whenever my kind husband would remind me that I "was just being emotional" until I realized that he was right.
And when did I realize the truth of the matter? ...Watching the Dan Janssen Visa Commercial. If you haven't seen it already, I highly recommend following this link to watch something that I cry over every time it comes on. So watch it and you be the judge, am I just overly pregnant and "emotional" or is that simply an awesome commercial!?
6 comments:
So, I didn't cry, BUT it did pull at the heart strings and my eyes mystified...
I have seen this and I thought it was totally inspirational. Didn't make me cry though--but it would have if I were pregnant--LOL!
Didn't cry... but I probably would have had I been pregnant. :) It is a great commercial though!
Just a great commercial. Your hormones are intact.
I totally cried at this commercial the other night while we were watching speed skating. It really is one of those that tugs at the heart strings. I'm right there with you....minus the pregnant part. :)
I cried too but my husband would maintain I'm always emotional so that doesn't really help your cause...
Post a Comment