Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Aubreys Mini Blog # 10 Finally, (blank)

Christmas
Well, Finally Christmas! My family and me can't wait for Christmas any longer we're getting inpatient! We really want to get this Happy Thanksgiving and focus on MORE important things. Also, I have to add, my family LIKES Thanksgiving, but, really my family LOVES Christmas.
That's why.....If I have sent you what I've been doing today on Veterans day well I haven't only my family knows and one of my Grandma's. ME my mom, two brothers and my loving sister (that is adorable by the way)started (I KNOW it sounds crazy)hanging and putting together CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS!!! I can't believe it for my own eyes!
We've got the smells, the soap, the decorations, the trees, all the stuff you'll need to survive another year of Christmas! HUH! (GASP)Well, I said it! My family's house smells a delight and stunns my own eyes!It's not done yet so DON'T take a peak!
I can't wait for the recipes floating my head! Also, asking myself questions like should we give Santa orange juliace, or milk, or even water? Or this: What kind of cookies should we give him? My head is surrounded by thoughts and smells!
Christmas! Christmas! Christmas! AND CHRISTMAS! Merry Christmas!

Thanksgiving
Thanksgiving is coming! Thanksgiving is coming. I can smell the turkey the ham the yams an pies already wandering around in my hair around me. The songs what people are happy for! Pictures being taken as the pilgrims! Thanksgiving! Parties and songs! E-mails and letters for YOU~!
The food is listed right here:
. turkey
. meat steak and ham
. yams
. fruit
. vegetables
. cakes
. pies
. bakery items
. bread
. spices
. stuffing
. sweets galore
. one last thing don't forget the food

Finally It's almost Thanksgiving! It's so close to taste! I can smell the breezes and the chill and the sweaters and the leaves. The grasping of food and forks and knives and spoons! Sorks, snives, fives, korks = 4 combinations of food silver ware!

New Years Eve
I can't wait I can't wait! I stay up late and have some fun with board games, talking, fireworks, and all the food! The pies the cakes the cupcakes and all the drinks!You call me your servant! The maid is not working she is at home staying for New Years Eve! I'm home with my family! I'm playing and watching television!


So how did you like what we do on the holidays! Bye!

No comments: