Saturday, November 14, 2009

Ainsley's First Day of Nursery

There are a few milestones in a child's life that must be captured, yea, even immortalized. This my friends, is was one of those occasions: Ainsley's first day of Nursery at church. Now don't get me wrong, I love my little kiddies but to reenact Wrestlemania during church every week is simply put, not appropriate. So it is with my fondest wishes for the Nursery leaders and with a sincere heart that I say "So long, farewell, I'll pick you up in two hours."
Mavy was excited to have his sister with him in his Nursery class. And to this point (a few months later) they haven't had any problems while in there together. In fact, he helped her fit right into her surroundings. My sweet little boy.

Yes, I do realize that her hair-do is a desperate attempt by her mother.

1 comment:

Kristin Chesnik said...

Congratulations to both Ainsley and YOU! How great is it that she has her brother there to ease the adjustment period! Hope you are feeling well!