Friday, August 21, 2009

Some Candid Ainsley

I love the picture above because it was taken to commemorate Ainsley's first pig tails. Yes, they're pathetic, yes, they're a stretch, yes, by the time we traveled in the car they became little vertical twigs sticking out from the back of her head. She gets her scant amount of hair from me so I feel it's my duty to do with them what I can. I love them.
No matter where Ainsley is, our house, friends' homes, church, she will find flip flops, try them on and wear them for as long as they'll cling on.

These pictures I took because I remember Aubrey doing this same thing. She would find a bag or receptacle of some sort and go around the house filling them up with sundry items that would take me double the time to put away. I caught Ainsley doing this and had to capture this little moment.

2 comments:

Josh and Kristin Chesnik said...

So cute! She and my almost 2 year old better only be together if there are ALOT of sandals to choose from! :)

TnD said...

She is looking exactly like her dad. I love her all grown up.