Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Walker's Walkabout...


Walker came dolefully walking into the front room. When I saw his sad, contemplative expression I asked, "Walker, what's wrong?"
He answered in a frustrated almost shocked way, "I guess I wasn't a good boy this year."
"Walker, what do you mean? Why would you say that?"
"Santa brought me a rock this year."
I walked over to the tree to see what Walker was talking about when he pointed at a present under the tree, his head turned so as not to even look at it. I picked up the present and it was heavy and hard...
"Oh, Walker! You've been a great boy this year...THIS is a book!"
He then skipped away satisfied that all was well again.

1 comment:

Rachelle@atticgals.blogspot.com said...

Whew. I bet he was glad to get that cleared up. My kids all decided I was bad this year because I got nothing in my stocking, but at least I didn't get a rock.