Monday, December 22, 2008

Another Potty Splasher Strikes Back


I thought that I was finished with 'locking' the bathroom after Walker grew out of babyhood. He would make such a tremendous mess in such a short time that I was shocked and somewhat impressed. Through his potty water splashing, his 'wet' toilet paper decorations hurled and dangling from the bathroom ceiling, and his answering the age old question of 'how long is the toilet paper when unrolled completely?," I thought that I had served my time and was absolved from further bathroom antics....I was wrong.
Baby Beans is most definitely our next potty splasher. It's amazing how many times I can repeat "Who left the bathroom door open?" in one day. I always have to keep a watch on her because she's at that stage where anything within her 8 inch reach (not including when she's standing) is fair game. She crawls quickly to you and away from you and she's one determined little spirit, so she'll also try to quickly crawl through you and over you to get to her desired location. The bathroom cabinet, toilet, and toilet paper roll are all included in these desired locations.

1 comment:

Audry said...

Madisen and Jaden were not Potty Splashers, so I could never quite relate, but then I had Tatum and lets just say I am now very much aware of weather the bathroom door is open or not.