Thursday, July 22, 2010

Aubrey's Mini Blog SO LONG/BIG # 13

It has been so long since I have posted an Aubrey's Mini Blog. I'll make it up to you. I'll make a big Aubrey's Mini Blog right now. It'll have a NEWS FLASH, and a WHAT'S HAPPENING.
Also, a bunch of smiley faces. :D


BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG


News Flash
Welcome to this special episode of NEWS FLASH! Right now we'll have a summer special and a weather report reported by Walker Risenmay.



Summer Special



Why do you not see a lot of people in you hometown? They're on a vacation of course. If it is hot where you live, then this is probably the first answer that comes to your head: it is hot and they can't stand it.

I for one like to go to the beach in the summer because you can to with a bunch of friends and family and your cooler. The second place I would go is probably Hawaii; it's got tons of shaved ice, nice beaches and sweet hotels.

If I were you, last place I would go would be to your own hometown. You could invite friends and family and have a ton of fun. Before you know it, you'll be back in school, taking kids to school or having busy schedules.

But, the whole point of summer is to relax, get closer to have family and have fun.

Have Fun Have Fun Have Fun Have Fun Have Fun Have Fun Have Fun Have Have Fun

Have a great Summer!







Weather Report

Summer is hot so go start getting in your cars driving to beaches and community pools
(hopefully you have your own pool in your backyard).

Well lets start in one of the hottest place in CA.
Palm Desert around 110 degrees
Sacramento around 100 degrees
San Diego around 80 - 110 degrees



What's Happening


It's summer.
A lot of people are watching TV playing computer, video games, drawing, playing instruments and pretty much anything else you can think of. You can do a lot of things during summer. Almost everything.


Have Fun







Announcements

New section called Jokes coming August 25
New Section called Polls coming July 23

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
(told you there would be lots of smiley faces)


Bye,
Aubrey







1 comment:

Kristin Chesnik said...

Aubrey, are you going to be a weather-woman someday? Very impressive!