We had a LOST themed night with "Dharma Initiative" canned food, palm trees, and good food: A LOST cake (which was quite interesting to describe to the cake decorator) as well as foods you'd be served on an airplane: peanuts, pretzels, etc. as well as "Little Smoke-y Monsters" (a major character on the show). It was so much fun watching the show with everyone and I thoroughly enjoyed analyzing and dissecting the show's finale with fellow gurus. SO much fun!
The show was a perfect combination of science, religion, mystery and intrigue. It was well-written and plotted and had me guessing and wondering throughout it's entire run. I loved how they ended it, although some of the 'doors' they opened were left ajar but I still left satisfied. It's sad that it has come to an end.
As the cake states: So what are we gonna watch now?

3 comments:
How fun! Sad to say I gave up last season. I just could handle it anymore. I do have to say I am curious as to how it ended.
That's AWESOME! What a great party! The flashbacks the first season kinda freaked me out so I stopped watching, but I know how great watching good television with friends can be!
Hmmm. I think I watched that show once years ago and thought it was stupid. I guess I didn't "get it". Now I'm wondering what I missed.
Love the cake!
Post a Comment