Sunday, March 14, 2010

Welcome Home Baby Bode!

21 comments:

Rachelle@atticgals.blogspot.com said...

Precious!

Alysa@atticgals.blogspot.com said...

Congratulations! I just found out yesterday. We are so excited for you. The video is AWESOME> I can't believe how wide he opens his eyes. He looks perfect! Roxanne, you look like you didn't skip a beat. You look great. Love you cute family of 7!!!!! WElcome.

Kendall said...

Oh, Roxanne and Chris! He is beautiful! I am so happy for you!

Kimberly said...

Mike is gonna DIE! He is fighting so hard for us to name our baby Bode...and I think he thought he was very original. Ha :) Congratulations, he couldn't be more perfect!

Kristin Chesnik said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so happy for your not-so-little family. Bode is perfect! And what sweet video footage!

Karley said...

WAHOO!!! Yea, guys congrats! Roxanne, you look like a million bucks...wearing earings home from the hospital and everything. Our little guys will be great friends!

Ashley said...

So cute! What a cool video!

Shea said...

What a beautiful boy! So happy for you guys! Congrats!!

Coordination Queen said...

Congratulations!

Rachelle said...

Congrats! He's beautiful! Sent something to work with Mark (I know, kinda random) because I wanted you to get it sooner than later and figured you wouldn't be up for visitors for at least a little while. Take care!

Rachelle said...

For the baby...that is.

TnD said...

Roxanne, he is amazing. I love your surprise in that first frame. There is no better or more surprising sensation that the moment you get to hold that squirming little bundle for the first time.

Jon, Julee, Maddie, & Dane said...

Congrats he is an adorable little boy! This video was well done, Chris must be the video tech. So excited for you guys.

Lori said...

Yeah, CONGRATS! Welcome sweet "big" baby Bode.

Jana said...

Congrats! I'm so happy for you guys, he's adorable and I'm glad to see you're still sporting the big earrings...that is the Roxy I know!

The Eccles said...

That is SO precious! Congrats! Roxanne, you look awesome.

Lillie said...

That was RAD! Chris--- you just made me more excited about my MAC. Well done. And what a perfect little boy he already is. I'm a little concerned about Roxeanne. WHAT is she doing all dressed and put together? Trying to make us all look bad? I think I wore nothing but burp cloths for 3 weeks.

brooke said...

I love watching that and getting excited to have my baby...so cute, it brought out a few tears. Congrats!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! Loved the video and all the little ones! He is so cute! Good job mamma!

Keechler said...

Too Cute I was so excited to see you leaving the hospital. He truley is a perfect gift from God! Congrats!

Sharla said...

So perfect! Nicely done, Risenmays. :)