So I know we've had a baby name poll up for quite awhile on our sidebar, but we've altered and added a few names to the mix and want to know the opinions of our family and friends regarding the changes....
Every night it gets a little more exciting. This boy is taking his sweet time and before I go to bed I wonder, "Is tonight the night?" And then I wake up the next morning disappointed, swollen, and impatient asking myself "Is today the day?" And then I go back to sleep the next night continuing the cycle.
With this pregnancy, I'll admit, I was wrong. It's actually the first time I've guessed incorrectly on the arrival of any of my children. With Aubrey I kept telling Chris that she would come on her first given due date (they gave me 2 due dates which were 4 weeks apart), and she came exactly on her due date. With Walker, same thing, exactly on his due date. With Maverick I was sure he was going to come early (4 days to be exact) which he did, and with Ainsley I kept telling Chris that she would come really early (she actually arrived 13 days early and was our biggest baby.) Everytime I would predict the births, Chris would roll his eyes, tell me that I was suffering from wishful thinking and then after the events rolled out, agree that he should listen to me in the future on these sort of things...
Until this one. Chris is right. He's been telling me the whole time that the baby would make it the entire 40 weeks and I would possibly need to be induced because the baby would need to be forced out. So far, so true. I'm about ready to send the baby his official eviction notice. If he doesn't arrive by Wednesday, the doctor told me that he would induce the labor as "there's nothing good about having a 10 pound baby." Here, here. I could've sworn that this baby would be born end of Feb. or mere days into March, but here I sit, pregnant belly protruding on March 8th with no contractions and no symptoms...his eviction papers will be served soon. You hear that son?
6 comments:
been there. With each passing day it seems like that baby is less, rater than more likely to come. But come he will, so get a name picked alrady, why don't ya?
That end part is so hard! Hang in there girl!!! BTW, all 4 of my kids were served eviction notices :).
Man, I thought for sure that Costco walk the other night would do the trick. Hope he chooses to make his appearance soon, because this world needs more Risenmays. :)
Oh I thought you'd have to for sure. At least you don't have someone due almost a month after your baby is due having her baby, and everyone rubbing it in your face. :) I'm sure Rachelle loved that. :)
I can't wait to meet the newest. He is going to be so chunky and cute, I predict.
Roxanne, he will com tomorrow, March 12th, trust me, his auntie knows!
Post a Comment