I usually don't post about myself, but in this case I had to chuckle. A few days ago a friend told me that I was an enigma to her. She went on to explain that I was old-fashioned in a lot of ways but borderline feminist and opinionated in others. Adoring this friend and knowing that she meant this as a compliment, I asked her for an elaboration on the point. She responded: "You cook, you clean, you take care of the children and honor your husband...but you know what you like and somehow get your way while running your life how you want." I wanted to get Chris' opinion on this. Any truth? His reply: "It's true you are very strong willed." He looked up and then added with a smile
"I don't think I'll ever domesticate you."
6 comments:
Well, I think you are great just the way you are--undomesticated and all! I find it so funny that some people think you can't be "old-fashioned" AND a feminist.
You are Roxanne! The one and only. There are now words to describe you other than Fabulous!
HAHAHAHA! As your younger sister this makes me laugh! Can't wait to see you guys on Sunday! Have fun with the Headricks!
Very funny! You are an enigma but isn't that what we all love about you?
Was that Pam? Love it!
That Pam-- ;)
It was INDEED a compliment. You are super human.
Post a Comment