Sunday, May 10, 2009

Lettuce Sandwich

This post is just for my memory bank. I didn't want to forget the Teacher Training meeting that happened at the end of March. We had so many teachers come and I have to say, I had a great time actually getting to hold conversations with everyone outside of Primary. It's amazing how much we don't really know about people even when we see and talk to them every week. The invites are pictured above and our program was printed on the 'menus's given to each place setting. We then made "Primary Paninis" according to the teacher's specifications (each optional topping had a purpose and principle explained.) It was just so much fun getting to know everyone and of course, having an event focussed on eating.

3 comments:

Jen said...

I love this whole idea. You should submit it on sugardoodle.net. I bet there are a lot of primary presidencies that would love to copy your hard work. Mine being one of them... We've been trying to come up with some kind of cute idea for our teacher's inservice. Thanks Roxanne.

Josh and Kristin Chesnik said...

That's AWESOME! I agree that you should post on Sugardoodle. You are a brillant woman!

Alysa@atticgals.blogspot.com said...

It seems like it has been forever since we had this. You did such a super job. I don't know if I ever completely thanked you. 'Thank you" Yes, you should put it on sugardoodle. It was great fun and something we need to do again. Where does the time go? Love working with you!!!!