I shouldn't have conditioned my hair.
What else is there to say? I decided to actually take my shower after Ainsley woke up and this is what I got. A beautiful blue drawing on my pristinely white office door and all done in a mere 5 minute span. I shouldn't have taken the extra time to condition my hair. And her expression...no, not even a hint of remorse.
3 comments:
Oh Roxie I don't know what to say, but SHAME on you for allowing that to happen... NAW I am just KIDDING !!! You poor thing so did you get it off?? Isn't it amazing how fast it can all happen... I just know to never turn my back because if I do my house may just come tumbling down... Love Ya!!!
Sigh... Our incident was Lillie's crayon creation on our new TV. I never realized how quickly little ones can get into mischief. I'm sorry.
The things we have to give up for hygiene! LOL!
Post a Comment