Sunday, December 14, 2008

While I'm still in October...

I knew I was majorly behind when it came to the family blog. Which for those of you coming to spy a while, is mostly our family journal, so feel free to peruse and scan quickly all of the lengthy posts. I had told myself that when I had sent out my Christmas cards, which includes our blog address instead of a creative letter, that I would have the blog updated before people started looking us up. (I know I'm being very presumptive with the people flooding toward the blog at the advent of my mere Christmas card!) So, here I am sitting at the computer at 5:00 in the morning pursuing my goal. Chris has told me that there was no way I would finish such a task, but I'm excited because my posting for October is almost finished! Woo-Hoo!

No comments: