Hey you guys! I've just been Googling old BYU friends and was happy to stumble upon you! Your kids are so cute! (and big...man, you just had one when we last saw you!) We have a private blog, so send us your email and we will invite you. --Sean and Janet (Westley and Christopher) Eyring sjeyring@yahoo.com
I'm just breathing a sigh of relief because I was expecting to see a picture of Ainsley being thrown on the bed like the other 3 kids. :) I was so glad to see her just laying there, not flying through the air. It looks like you guys had such a great time! We haven't had a lot of time to talk about it because of that lovely souvenier you picked up, but we'll catch back up when we're all back to the morning routine. Fun pictures!
3 comments:
Looks like you guys had a great time. :)
Hey you guys! I've just been Googling old BYU friends and was happy to stumble upon you! Your kids are so cute! (and big...man, you just had one when we last saw you!)
We have a private blog, so send us your email and we will invite you.
--Sean and Janet (Westley and Christopher) Eyring
sjeyring@yahoo.com
I'm just breathing a sigh of relief because I was expecting to see a picture of Ainsley being thrown on the bed like the other 3 kids. :) I was so glad to see her just laying there, not flying through the air. It looks like you guys had such a great time! We haven't had a lot of time to talk about it because of that lovely souvenier you picked up, but we'll catch back up when we're all back to the morning routine. Fun pictures!
Post a Comment