Thursday, June 19, 2008

Chris and Roxanne


Well, I was cleaning out my closet earlier today and found this little piece that I drew for display at our wedding receptions. I thought it was kinda funny that as I was peeking at this 'precious' memory, Aubrey amazed, said to me, " Wow, you drew that and I wasn't even born yet!"....A lot has changed in the last 8, almost 9 years...

Chris mentioned, upon seeing the picture, that the rainbow was prophetic of our move to Palm Springs.

7 comments:

The Risenmay Family said...

I love this picture! I forgot that this was at your reception, it describes the two of you so well.

MnS said...

Is that Chris in a one piece swim suite?? I think he would look better in a two piece! Only in Provo, would a "man" go into Wal Mart and buy a BYU brand woman's swim suite and be proud enough to wear it around town. Then add to that the Superman outfit in the closet?? He should have a Wonder Women Bra instead....
Mark

MnS said...

One more point...... What are your hands doing?? That is that a "wrastling" move??
Mark

Risenmay said...

Mark ... we need to limit those suffering with illiteracy to just one post. Once you learn to spell you can come back and try again.

-Riz

Lillie said...

Ok so-- somehow I didn't even realize you were up and running. And I've been MEANING and meaning to call you back. (The last of our house-guests left Thursday... after that, I don't have any excuse) but now I see you blog and realize that you must think I can do something that I can't. Because you're done! It's great! And I love Sting.

Mark and Stefani McCune said...

What a great picture! You're so talented!! I love finding things attached to happy memories. :)

S

Jenie said...

What a great picture...it totally looks like Chris; I mean I know that it's supposed to, but I could never make something like that look like Cody. Stick drawings just really don't work that well. I'm finding out new things about you all the time...see you in the morning.