On the last day of school, I wanted to make the day special for the kids by having a little bit of fun. Early in the morning, the boys, Ainsley and I, attended a birthday party for Walker's friend, Maya Caress at Pump-It-Up. OK technically, I'm not sure if Maverick was invited but he sure does act like it when we show up. And I let him think that because when he attends such events he takes a really impressive nap afterwards, I know, I know, it's a Mom Confession. The party was fantastic and the boys tirelessly bounced, jumped, and slid down the slides. Not too bad of a workout for myself either. Ainsley slept most of the time. Lazy.
When Aubrey came home from her last day, (Walker's school let out the day before), we then went over to our friend's home, (the Deans) and played on their water slide. After all it was only 109 degrees outside. We had pizza, treats and great company so it was a blast. Little Ainsley even enjoyed being out in her little bathing suit. Which, might I add, looks absolutely adorable on her. She knows how to make chunky thighs look good!
2 comments:
Hi Roxanne! Just checking out your cute blog!!! I'm glad you started one. It's kind of addicting...
I love your blog!! I guess you did decide to wait until it was perfect to start it. That OCD pays off because it looks like you're a natural already. :) I love the background so I guess I'll have to take a look at pyzam. It was a fun day for us too and I'm so glad we got to see you for a little bit... thanks for making it a party. We'll definitely have to do more of this when you get back from your Lake Powell adventure. Love the whole thing and it's a fun way to keep up with your family. You should write a column or something; you really have a gift! :)
Post a Comment