To encourage use of this blog by my family, here are some recent photos of little baby Ainsley, who isn't so little anymore! And please, nevermind the nudity, it was 109 degrees this day. Give a baby a break!
she's adorable! Good job on your blogging. I'm having so much fun reading that I haven't updated mine. Oh well. That polka dot dress too -- ooh la la. Your house looks awesome!
glad to see you are up and blogging. Your kids are adorable, your house looks great, seems like you guys are doing really well. keep in touch - Dicksons
Thank you for posting pictures of my adorable niece. I can not wait to see her and the other three munchkins in August. We miss you and I hope you got my birthday message for you. Welcome to the 30's Roxy! Mindy
7 comments:
she's adorable! Good job on your blogging. I'm having so much fun reading that I haven't updated mine. Oh well. That polka dot dress too -- ooh la la. Your house looks awesome!
She has the cutest smile! No wonder she made everyone want to have a baby! Who can resist that?
she's so cute! I haven't told you congrats yet on your new baby that isn't so new anymore. I'll send you an invite to our blog.
you have the cutest kids! please add me to your blog when you make it private! my email is glitzgirl911@hotmail.com.
glad to see you are up and blogging. Your kids are adorable, your house looks great, seems like you guys are doing really well. keep in touch - Dicksons
Ok Roxann you never told me you finally started one. But I love it I will have to add you to my list. Way cute pics of Ainsley. I love them.
Thank you for posting pictures of my adorable niece. I can not wait to see her and the other three munchkins in August. We miss you and I hope you got my birthday message for you. Welcome to the 30's Roxy!
Mindy
Post a Comment