Uuuugh. Okay, I haven't been very good at keeping this blog up to date. I have to admit it! Tonight, I'm going to try to quickly skim through the months that we haven't talked about yet. If there are any big events that I feel need to be described in detail, those will be talked about in future blog posts. Hopefully, I'll get this done and you will understand it. Worst case scenario, you won't understand it, but I'll give it my best shot. Anyways, let's get going:
January: The weather where we live was pretty nice and I enjoyed it, considering that it's usually 115 degrees outside. We played on the trampoline, a nice routine after school. Homework, sun shining, a little rain, and Ainsley's birthday. Ainsley was very happy and got many presents that she really enjoyed. She played, and had a nice time!
February: The month of February was very relaxing! Nice weather and valentines. Don't forget the candy! It was a very happy and exciting month!
March: March was also a very nice month. Bode and Maverick had birthdays that they thoroughly enjoyed. Bode loved his cake! St. Patrick's Day came and our milk turned green. So did our scrambled eggs! Overall, it was very nice. (please excuse the horrible computer drawing :D)
April: April was great! There was spring break and we got rain!!!! :) Yay! Easter was also very spectacular.
May: Oh, May! What a hot, hot, may. One day, when we were driving back to school, I looked at the temperature inside the car and it was 120 degrees! But, at least the flowers looked pretty.
June: We're caught up! Can you believe it (snicker, snicker)? This month has been very (hot) good! School is almost out and summer is almost in! I'll post soon!
We just caught up, again! Hooray! I'll post soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment