Wednesday, June 13, 2012

For those who don't know...

This blog post is for those who don't know...Mom is pregnant (4 1/2 months along)! And believe me, I am not fibbing! This will really be the sixth kid. We do not know this sixth kid's gender however. Personally, I think it is going to be a girl. Walker and Maverick think it is going to be a boy. What do you think? Comment, we want to know! Also, do you have any name suggestions? (We'll have a poll up soon, so tell us so we can consider it!) We're stuck with the girls names. Here are some of our names:

Girl Names:
Coselle (Cozy)
Pepper
Linley
 Laine
Bellamy

Boy Names:
Tag
Crew
Guy

Thanks!



3 comments:

Rolene and David said...

I like Linley & Tag! That is my vote!

Risenmay said...

I love Laine and Tag!

Carrie said...

Wow!!! Congratulations! I can't believe you are on #6...you are amazing! Well I love the name Tag!!! We have great friends from San Marcos. They were my kids "grandparents" Grandma Jo and Grandpa Tag...they are awesome people. My sister loved the name Tag so much after meeting him that she named her little boy Tag. You will have to check her blog from mine. It's the Jensen Family. He is one cute boy with lots of energy!! I love the name Linley. My sister (same one) has a Tenley :)