Forgive the obviously contrived photo, however it illustrates a very true story from our little Beansy, and she obliged to reenact it. I was sitting on the couch feeding Bode when along came Ainsley with a pot full of soup that she had made me in her play kitchen. I grabbed it with my non-feeding hand and gave a loud slurp and chomp emphasizing my love of her 'homemade' soup. She quickly snatched the pot out of my hand (yes, it's the very pot shown above) and told me "No, need to say pray!" In other words, my little Ainsley scolded me for eating that soup without blessing it first...I repented, repeated the process but this time included a blessing on the food. So yes, there's some very important lessons here: 1) always bless the food, and 2) kids notice everything we parents do, especially our mistakes...
In other words, please bless the Fisher-Price food, and her parents.
2 comments:
Amen!
Always watching you, mom. Always watching.
Post a Comment