For those of you who don't know Walker, he's kind of a funny kid. He points things out that I usually don't see and is often philosophical on accident.
The other day for Family Home Evening we were helping Aubrey prepare her talk for Primary. The subject: How my family can return to Heavenly Father through examples...
I thought we'd first brainstorm about the things that we needed to do to return to Heavenly Father and then talk about good examples for each of them. The kids flooded me with answers: read your scriptures, say thoughtful prayers, get baptized, be sealed, etc. So after a healthy amount of answers to my question I thought we'd select only a few to elaborate on, so I re-asked the question: What is one way that we can return to Heavenly Father?
Quickly Walker answered in seriousness "I know! By dying."
It took Chris and I a few minutes to collect ourselves after his funny yet oddly correct answer and we finished the talk minus the whole dying part. We thought that might be too much for the Primary children.
3 comments:
That is one of the funniest things I've heard. He's bright. Holy smokes.
LOL! That IS the fast and furious way back!
All I can say is I LOVE IT!!!
Post a Comment