When our Grandma and Grandpa Risenmay came to visit, we were so excited to see them. And when they were traveling there was a museum and they had stuff there, like toys (it was actually an insurance conference in San Diego). They brought us all the toys they got and they had two bags for us to put all of them into. Maverick was a big help. Really he was.
While they were here, my mom went out of the house to go canning and my grandpa and grandma and dad were the only people watching us. And my grandpa and dad talked together and my grandma took care of everything (all 4 kids.) Maverick asked her to play with him about 7 times. He made it kinda hard.
But grandma did play 'Alligator' with us, which is when the 'alligator' is a person rolling on the ground and the other players have to jump over the alligator without being touched or without falling, or else they become the alligator. She also colored with us. Maverick colored all over her paper. When he was frustrated over dropping a crayon, she taught him how to pick up the crayon with his toes, (as you can see in the picture above.)
We had so much fun with them. Grandpa played a money game with us. He pinched a dollar bill in his two fingers and would drop it. We had to try to catch the money in our two fingers before it dropped to the floor. If we did, we'd get to keep the money. Grandpa was surprised when Walker caught a $20 dollar bill. After Walker caught it, he quickly ran away because he didn't want Grandpa to take it back. I caught a $1 and a $5.
I want them to come again because they're fun. Bye now!
Dubya-- (Parenthesis added by mom)
Grandma and Grandpa, Thank you for coming to my house. Thank you Grandpa for the $20 dollar bill! It was a hard game. And I liked the tickle game where you tickled us to see how long it would take before we laughed or smiled.
2 comments:
Roxanne-
Once again, your kids are too darn cute, we have to get them together with mine. The way you write about the boys-so similar to mine. I miss you guys!!
Court
The fun was all ours - Yes, even the $20. Grandpa has lost more money with that game and he just keeps playing it. I was proud I could help Mav with his toe agility, a critical skill to be sure. I tried playing alligator with Grandpa and he just isn't as good at it. We love you!!!
Post a Comment