


Wow, it's not exactly therapeutic to place a photo of myself in a swimsuit on this here blog. But, alas, it was part of the fantastic week that we had. We were invited to go over to the Whitlock's home to swim on Wednesday afternoon and being that my summer schedule is fairly free, got to enjoy great company with Denice, Alysa, and Rachelle (and their kids), while doing a continual head count of my kids in the pool. One, Two, Three, Four! There's just no such thing as relaxing in a pool when you're counting to, in my case, 4, over and over again! It's a good thing we were all doing this while maintaining great conversation. We swam, ate popsicles, and then tried to guess the answers to the riddles on the ends of the popsicle sticks. It was a great day and a great way to cool down on a 106 degree day!
3 comments:
Let's do it again soon. Any afternoon is usually open.
It was a fun time! I think I had it much easier, as I only had to count to two. But I've been there. 1,2,3,4. Yea, I've been there. Denice was there once and now she doesn't count at all. She sure seemed relaxed, did you notice?
This might be too far down on your blog for you to notice this comment, but I had to laugh when I saw your love for gilmore girls. It is my waste of time of choice. Lilli knows, loves, and dances to the theme song and sometimes I even sing it to her at bedtime! What a loser. ha.
-cousin Andrea
Post a Comment