Sunday, June 29, 2008

The Carpet-Bagger



I'm simultaneously nursing Ainsley while watching TV in the other room, (Gilmore Girls recorded on my DVR, of course,) when I hear the chuckles and laughter from the kids in the other room. I hit a commercial break, walk into the front living room, and find my husband rolling the kids in a spare piece of carpet and then unrolling them with enough speed to hurl them across the room. Just another reason why I love my husband and my kids. He's too much fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm one of the people that was in the carpet -bagger.
Well it's actually called a left over piece of carpet.
It's really fast and it squeezes you tightly. My dad
(chris) is really strong.

Whitney R said...

Oh goodness, I'm a Gilmore Girl addict as well. Thank heavens for ABC family reruns! ...and DVR's