Sunday, April 27, 2008

Here we go!

For the last few weeks I've been a bit delusional in thinking that I was going to have the time adequate enough to perfect my blog for it's first public viewing. I was deeply wrong however and have finally succumbed to the social peer pressure of my friends and family to get this blog started. (Apparently photos of my family are in short supply.)
Needing to jump in with both feet (and while holding my breath) I will begin this blog but only after I have set the disclaimer that it is not at all what I wanted to design. As a "so-called designer", I should be appalled with myself for utilizing a pre-fabbed template in which to display my family history, but being that it was so easy and knowing that I didn't have to spend hours creating and perfecting, I don't regret my actions at all. So with that said, here we go as a family into cyber-journaling!

2 comments:

Alysa@atticgals.blogspot.com said...

I'm so proud of you! Great to have you online. Looking forward to frequent blogs.

MnS said...

Welcome!
I like the template look anyway. I'm so excited to be able to stalk you even more than I already do. Here we go! By the way... excellent talk today.