There's not that much to say about September except that school started and it is slowly changing into cooler weather. Those things are both good things but they are not overly gigantic things. They're normal size. It happens every year and we're used to it changing like that. September was nice for our family. It was normal and nothing so out of the ordinary occurred. There is only one thing that I can think about: Mom and Dad getting ready to leave for Italy.
You may already know, that now in October they are there. Trying their best to understand Italian. But, them getting ready to leave in September is all I can put my finger on. Some of the trees here turned orange and red, that's one I guess. But, it's not massive.
Since there is not much to say this post will end soon. But, before I'm going to go I'm going to announce that we have officially caught up in our blogging! Yay!
No comments:
Post a Comment