Another Aubrey's Mini Blog huh, how sad! Well, I want to say Merry Christmas and a happy new year! Also I want to tell you something...
You know, how this is the 12th Aubrey's Mini Blog. Last, the 12 days to Christmas my true love gave to me...
1 A happy December Greeting 13th December 2009,
2 a picture of fun
3 A merry merry 15th
4 6 friends
5 7 spotlights
6 8 hearts
7 9 greetings
8 10 happy faces
9 Happy faces (today)
10 the baby poll
11 Close up presents
12 A merry merry Christmas
I will do the ones leading up to today. Tomorrow hopefully, I will be able to do the thing that I said!
1 A December Greeting : Happy Holidays! To you and you and you! Merry Christmas! Happy Christmas! Feliz Navidad! A December Greeting!
2 . .
. .
..... :D :D :D :D :) :0 :) :) :0 :) :D
3 15 15 15 Merry Merry Merry 15 15 15
4 :) :0 : D : ):0 : D
_ _ _ _ _ _ _
5 0 I_I I_I_I_I_I_I_I
6 heart heart heart hear heart heart heart heart
7 Happy Holidays! Merry Christmas! Merry Christmas! Feliz Navidad! Happy Holidays! Happy New Year! Happy Christmas! Merry Christmas! Happy Holidays!
8 :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
9 :) :) :) :D : D : D : D :D :D : D : D : D
Well like I said Merry Christmas and a happy new year!
--
Aubrey
1 comment:
Merry Christmas Aubrey!
Post a Comment