Awhile ago Chris set Aubrey up with her own email account (of course closely monitored by the both of us.) This has proven itself to be fantastic as we receive the cutest and the coolest emails from our daughter. She also emails her grandparents and her babysitter and generally any family member who responds.
This morning I got on my computer to find that she had replied to a former email I had sent her informing her that having her own Post Easter Egg hunt would be a little too time consuming for all of us even for a Spring break Vacation and that maybe a friend Movie Night would be better. Apparently I have no more power in this house because this was her response (notice her lack of entertaining the idea of Movie Night):
(Copied and Pasted from Hotmail)
Dear Mom,
There will be 11 Easter eggs hiding.... and some will be filled and others won't.... It will be Wednesday and Thursday 1:00 - 7:00 A few people will be coming.
There will be things for the parents...beverages and food and desert. There will be T.V. And people. Parents will have a hard easter egg hunt. The kids' will only have theirs in Walker's room and the parents will have theirs all around the house. Posters and food and beverages and T.V. and will be supplied. The door in the front yard will say when and where. Only on Thursday and Wednesday. You need to help us with the posters and everything. Love, Aubrey and Walker
That doesn't sound like too much does it? By the way mom, you'll need to help us with everything! Wednesday and Thursday between 1:00 and 7:00. What's a mere 6 hours between friends for two days? The problem: I've had 4 neighbor kids already respond that they want to come. Will 11 Easter Eggs, TV, and posters be enough? :)
I still think Movie night would've been so much better. I'm now going to have to coordinate ideas with my little party planner. Maybe I should have my people email her people.
6 comments:
So cute! I see a lot of fun party planning in her future. Good luck with everything.
Classic! This is definately a keeper. You need to show this to her when she is a mother and thinks life is hard with kids. Have a fun party! A very long, but fun party!
Hilarious! Have a fun post Easter egg hunt :)
That's hilarious! She is quite the party girl! 6 hours! LOL!
Looks like you're gonna have a busy week! You better hide those eggs in really hard places if it is gonna take everyone 6 hours to find 11 eggs!
It's all in the phrasing and she's got it down! What a great idea about the email account...
Post a Comment